In this interview, I sit down with a former client and a very good friend of mine, James Blackshaw from Paisley, Scotland.
He transformed his health, lost 30lbs, got fit and strong whilst juggling kids, work, travel and everything else life throws at you.
James a really cool, down-to-earth guy and I think you’ll really enjoy this conversation (and take a lot away from it, too). Grab a coffee and watch or listen as we discuss…
* The reasons he decided to change his ways and better his health.
* Mistakes he made that lead to yo-yo weight loss/gain in the past.
* Overcoming the challenges of eating better at weekends and stay consistent.
* How the people you spend time with either raise or lower your standards, and how to find better influences.
* How James eats healthier from Hotel breakfast buffets, menus and shops on-the-go.
* Making the best decisions in any situation.
* What his diet looked like before his transformation… And the simple steps he took to fix it.
Are You a Dad in a Rut of Bad Habits, Low Energy & Poor Body Confidence?
Start Here: Fix Your Diet With My FREE Guide For Dads Who Want More Energy and a Leaner, Stronger Body
* How to ‘get in’ with the chefs and get healthier foods that aren’t on the menu.
* Ways to make healthier eating automatic.
* The equipment James uses to get fit & strong in hotel rooms. No gym required.
* The impact his changes had on his life and influence on others.
Dean McMenamin is an Army veteran, father, dog-lover and online nutrition & exercise coach helping busy men transform their bodies, regain self-confidence and be healthier role models for their kids. He's also a big eater of ice-cream.